Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Beach

Last monday I recieved a new "Creating Keepsakes". On the backside of the magazine was an advertisment from "Close to my heart". I love the LO shown on it and its colors. So I thought about a scraplift. This is what I made:

The idea to use the doodle and put flowers at it came while I was scrapping. And I really like the result!

I guess buying "Creating Keepsakes" was a good idea! I saw some more LOs inside this issue that were inspiring. I just wish I have more time...

Speaking of Creating Keepsakes: I´m very exited about a scrapbook-weekend in the Netherlands in the beginning of June that I will go to. I´ve been there last year twice and had a lot of fun. I thought I wouldn´t go there this time because of my vacation to the States but when I read that Lisa Bearnson (founder of Creating Keepsakes-magazine) will be there I couldn´t resist! I love her work and think that she´s amazing! I will do two workshops she´ll teach and I´m really exited about it! I hope it´ll be a lot of fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool! Great layout! - Holly

Anonymous said...

Love your layout! :) And very cool about Lisa B. at the scrap weekend! - Justem