Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Daily Dose

Last saturday my new Big Picture Scrapbooking(BPS)-class started. It´s called Daily Dose and you get a creative idea and an photo-assignment every day. So far it´s really fun and I enjoy it. I´m one day "behind" today because I didn´t do the creative idea one day but I plan to catch up today. I already did these two LOs and one tag that could be used for journaling. Here they are:


I´m sorry the picture of the last one is really bad. The pic on it is sepia and the cardstock is brown. I don´t know why everything looks orange. I couldn´t fix it... :o(

Tomorrow I´ll start with two more classes at Big Picture: "The art of choosing joy" and "Doing it digi". I decided that this month will be my creative month! That´s why I signed up for so many classes. And honestly - I´m addicted!!! *lol* I already did "The Art of choosing joy" in the beginning of this year and it was awesome. I love that Big Picture invited me to come back again without paying anything. Woohoo! And I recieved a promo-code to safe $5 on another class from Paula Wells (who´s from BPS) who was guest-judge for week 1 of the "Summer of scraploving"-contest at Scraplove. That´s why I decide to sign up for "Doing it digi" too. I always wanted to try more digital-stuff. So here´s my chance! :o)

I hope I could show you a lot of new stuff this month and will blog as often as I can! :o)

Have a great day - Coni


1 comment:

Damien D said...

Appreciate you blogging thhis