Thursday, September 18, 2008

First Halloween-card

Ok, I just showed my first christmas-card but Halloween is first right? So I decided to do my first card for this event now. Luckyly I don´t need as much halloween-cards as I need cards for christmas so Im going to continue on both fronts! ;o)

I bought this cute little Magnolia-stamps at the Stempelmekka last weekend and wanted to use it right away! Isn´t that little Tilda cute and just look at this little spider! If spiders would be as cute as this one in real life I wouldn´t mind that they wanna life in our home! *lol*


And isn´t this little cat with her wings sweet too? I think Magnolia has done a great job creating this halloween-stamps!!!

I´ll show another sneak of the next Stampin´Up!-stuff this weekend again. I so hoped for some infos on the Stampin´Up!-booth at the Stempelmekka. But unfortunatly there wasn´t anything but a banner with a picture of the new idea-book. And even this one didin´t shows the whole frontpage... So we still have to wait. But it´s just a few more days, right?

2 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Hi Coni, love your Halloween card the Tilda looks so cute and the papers are fabulous. Hugs Nikki x

Anonymous said...

Wow..! Your Halloween card is looking so cute and adorable.