Thursday, November 6, 2008

Pink christmas

As I´ve mentioned before I love the pink/lightgreen-combination for christmas. That´s why I´m so happy that tehre are so many great papers in these colors availible at the moment. The paper I used for this card are from K&Company and I bought the whole paper-pad. :D

I used an Elzybells-image again. I really love these cute images and wonder why I didn´t use this one before (or the other that still are not used...)!


Here´s a close-up again.


I´m so in the mood to be creative at the moment. And it´s always the same: I didn´t find the time! And when I´m home with a little time on hand I start cleaning my desk first - till the times over. Always the same! Do you know this feeling too???

Have a great day! - Coni
stamps - Elzybells, sentiment: Stampin´up! (USA)
cs - Stampin´Up!
pp - K&Company
fowers - Prima Marketing
brads, snowflake-punch, scalloped boarder-punch (Stampin´Up!)

2 comments:

Charlene Austin said...

It is an adorable image isn't it??!! You have inspired me to use mine as I haven't yet either.

K&Co is my favorite paper company and this gorgeous pink paper is no exception! Great card Coni!

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

Hi Coni. What a fabulous card! I love the colors, too. And those button-centered flowers are so pretty. Your image is so cute - I love it. I left something on my blog for you, so when you get a chance, check it out. Have you gotten with all the fun at Paper Craft Planet? If not, be sure to check it out. You'll recognize several faces I think.