Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Two more...

As I said my mojo is here! That´s why I made two more LOs! :o)
The first one I did because I like the photo so much. We were so relaxed when our vacation to Fort Lauderdale was finished. The picture was taken when we´ve already been at the New York airport to leave to Hamburg.

(supplies: cs: bazill, pp: American Crafts, rub-ons: American Crafts, flowers: prima, sewing maschine, cricut)

Journaling: "I love this picture because we are looking so relaxed. Two weeks in Florida obviously have been well to us."

(supplies: cs: Die cut with a view, pp: Scenic Route & ??, sticker: 7 gypsies, rub-ons: Sassafras, Quickutz)

Journaling: "For a long time I thought that there is nobody fitting to me and that I will live my life alone without a partner. I´ve been disappointed way to often. Then Andi joined my life and took all my doubts step by step from me. After almost three years we love each other now I know that it was worth all the waiting." Title: Doubts

I punched the holes in the paper myselve to make it look like it´s from a notebook. I always wanted to try this and think it looks great!

I guess today I need to start with the next task for the Summer of Scraplovin´-Contest. This weeks challenge is a hard one to me since one of the tasks is to use three photos. That´s more than I usualy use! I still have no idea but I guess I should just start and look what comes up.

Have a great day - Coni

1 comment:

TanishaRenee said...

Great LOs Cnoi! I love the shot of the hands!