Thursday, August 16, 2007

Convention in the Netherlands

Last weekend my sister Carola and I went to see our friend Elke who is living near the border to the Netherlands. Our friend Baka was there too and we had a great time spending the weekend together!

On Saturday we went to Hertogenbosch in the Netherlands to go to a convention. You can buy a lot of craftingstuff there - especially to do cards and since this year a lot of scrapbooking. We had so much fun! It´s always great to see and feel the stuff than to see it on internet. Surely I didn´t just look but buy something too! ;o)

We needed a rest so Carola and I sat down to do a little workshop. This cute card was the result:


In the evening the four of us sat down to do cards for each other. I did a card for Baka. She send me a scan of it but I deleted it instead of downloading it. *damn* If I get another scan I´ll show it...
I´ve been doing creative stuff lately as often as I could. I did something for a contest on a german stamping-online-shop which took quiete a while. But I finished it yesterday! *woohoo* I´ll show the pictures next week.
Today I´m going to start with the next LO for Scraploves "Summer of Scraploving". I already know what my LO will be about. And since I bought a lot of new stuff to play with (on the convention and online) I can´t wait to get home and start! I´ll just have to stop for my sewing-class tonight. But since I could upload till saturday I guess that´s no problem. :o)
In September there will be a stamping-convention. It´s called "Stempelmekka" and I´m really looking forward to it. Stampers from all over Germany will be there and so it´s a place to meet all the girls you just "meet" online during the year. Next saturday I´ll meet my "hamburg girls" and we are planning to do something with shrink plastic. I plan to make some pins to exchange them with other stampers on the Mekka. I guess I should think about the stamp I´ll choose to do them! :o)
Have a great day - Coni

2 comments:

Kate said...

Love that card! I can't wait to see your contest creation & your next layout for the SL contest!

Lighting Scottsdale said...

Grreat reading your blog