Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Mini-Scrap-a-Ganza

I´ve been to the Netherlands last saturday. We went there to join the Mini-Scrap-a-Ganza. It´s a weekend filled with scrapbooking workshops. I could just join for one day again but it was as great as the times I´ve been there before!

We started at 4:15 am and arrived there just in time to sign in and then went to our first workshop. It was a class teached by Jen Starr using Creative Imaginations and Ranger-Products. It´s a kind of sign you could hang on your wall to count the days down till x-mas. I really like the project but I think I need to change it a little because I didn´t like the paper and some other stuff that much. That´s why I didn´t finish it. But I promise myselve to do it before december! :o)

The next project was a workshop from "Queen and Co". We decorated a cute pillow with their felt-borders, flowers and some bling. I need to add some more bling befoe I could show you my pillow! ;o)

In the afternoon we did two make & takes. The first one was this cute doorhanger:

The next was a chocolate-bar we wrapped and made a tag for it. Right after I finished it I gave it to Andi as a little gift! :o)

The third class was about decorating tins for cookie. I alomist finished one. *lol* The second one I didn´t even start - and we weren´t supposed to do so. I didn´t like the papers - again. I guess my style right now is differnet from the stuff they use in the workshops... But I don´t mind! I change the papers at home! ;o) But I loved that they gave us some cookies for our tins at the end of the class! :D

The last class was teached by Karen Burniston. It was a transparency album. Again I didn´t like the papers and I think I´ll do my album very differently. But I don´t mind again! Karen was a great teacher, had some great advices and was really nice! I love her humor!!! :o)

It was a great day and I really had a lot of fun!!!
I bought so much great stuff at the shops at the SAG I didn´t thought of getting there! *woohoo* I f.e. got a bind-it-all and a stamp by stampingbella! And I bring home some bottles of stickles! :o) I love stickles but never had many of them. We used them in three of the classes and I bought some more. :o) So I stamped the cute bella on sunday and used my new stickles to do this card. Unfortunatly you couldn´t see the bling on the scan.

Last week before I went to the SAG I did a card with one of the cute Whipper Snapper stamps I just got. Isn´t that little ballerina a cutie??? I love her legs and her cute little belly! :o)
Have a great day - Coni

No comments: