Friday, October 24, 2008

Forever friends-christmas

Do you know "Forever friends"? As some of you know I´m a huge teddy-bear-fan. So I love this littel, cute bears for years now! What Sarah Kay-stuff was in my childhood, Forever friends were to my earliy teenage years. :o)

My dear friend JayJay told me that there are some Forever friends-stamps out now and showed me a UK-shop sending them to Germany too. I surely couldn´t resist and buy some of those cute stamps! ;o)


Ok, I guess I needed some more! *lol* I couldn´t resist to use one soon too so I did this x-mas-card with one of them:


Isn´t this bear a cutie??? ;o)

Have a great day!

stamps - Hallmark, Stampin´Up! (sentiment)
cs - Stampin´up!
pp - Basic Grey
Proma-flower, brad

1 comment:

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

What a cute, cute card. These images are adorable. I can see why you'd love them.