Monday, July 16, 2007

Pyjama-Crop at Scrapfreak

There was an online-crop last weekend at Scrapfreak and it was so much fun. I really did a lot of creativ stuff and I guess it would have even been more if the weather here in Germany weren´t that well (I just had to go outside a little yesterday. The last weeks here felt more like fall and now it´s summer again!) Woohoo!
But I get a lot of things done. This is a coasters-minialbum. I choose to make it about my family because thoses people are very important to me.





Another thing I did were some cards that I made from the given sketches. I liked those sketches a lot! I´ve never used a sketch for a card before but since it´s been so much fun I´m sure I´ll do it again!

There were also some great challenges for layouts. Here are those two LOs I made. The first one is digital. It´s made with a given template:

The second one is a paper-LO.

The picture isn´t very good. In natural the paper fits to the red shirt of my sister. :o(

This crop really was fun and it brings my creative mojo back! Seems like I need somebody telling me what I have to do to get me started. Sad, isn´t it? ;o)

Today I hope to start with my LO for the "Summer of scraplovin´-Challenge" at Scraplove. I already have an idea!

Have a great day! - Coni

4 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

WOW! YOu have been very busy! Love the layouts and your cards!

Rebecca said...

You really cranked out some projects during the crop. You did a fab job! I love that digi page.

Jo Anne said...

I love everything you did Coni! You are very creative girl!

~Holly~ said...

Love all your projects, you did wonderful work! :D