Friday, February 1, 2008

Organized scrapbooker

I started a new Big Picture-class in January. It´s about reorganizing your scrapplace. I really NEED to reorganize everything! My place isn´t inspiring and it´s not functional either. Every time I sit down I start searching for the stuff I want to use and sometimes I´m not even sure what I have.

That´s why I bought this book from Wendy Smedley and Aby Garvey last October.


I really love this book. But when it came I didn´t found the time to start organizing. Luckyly I found out about the new class at Big Picture where Wendy Smedley teaches the reorganization using this book!

Before we start grabbing in our stash we had to look about what inspires us and what motivates us. I really like this because everybody needs a differnent way to do their space so it´s inspring to her.

We should do a sign where everythings shown what motivates us NOW to scrap. Here´s mine:


I liked how it turns out. It´s made in a simple way because I´ll put it in my space and I don´t like stuff that´s too much, kwim?

Another thing we did was a inspiration-board. Here everything is shown that inspires me. There isn´t a lot on it now but I hope this will change soon!


I´m thinking about doing a binder with inspirational stuff too. But since I just did my scrap-planner for this year I think I´ll test and use this one first! :o)

To get a feeling what way we work we should do LOs with differnet approaches. This is the first one I did. I started with design. It´s a scraplift from a LO I saw from C.D. Muckosky. I LOVE her style but honestly I don´t think I´m that good at doing the same... But I tried it again and here´s what I did!


I would love to hear what you think about it! I´m not sure if I like it... So please be honest! ;o)

That second LO started with the story. I wrote the journaling a while ago. It´s all stuff that I´ve learned in life and don´t want to forget. :o) The title says: Enjoy life!


I´ll do some more "test"-LOs and see what way I love to work. And I need to do work on some more chapters in the book so I get caught up. Looks like we´ll start digging in the stuff next week and I need to be prepared! Luckyly there isn´t much planned for the weekend so I could do it! :o)

Have a great day! - Coni

3 comments:

My Paper World said...

Are you kidding? I think it's great! and your second one too!
Love your inspiration board too, what a great idea!
Niocla xx

Michele said...

I love both of those LOs!!! AND I love that book. It inspired me to reorganize, and I love the result. do you think taking the class is worth it?

Conibaer said...

@delder21: It´s definatly worth to take the class! I LOVE it!