Thursday, March 6, 2008

Creative again!

So, it´s time to show something creative again! :o)

Last Saturday I went to a crop with some friends to stamp together. We celebrated a birthday this way. Yes we know we are a little crazy and addicted. But we love it this way! *lol*

I didn´t get much done but I can show you two new cards. The first one is with my newest stamp. Isn´t that bunny cute? I couldn´t resist this cute butt when I saw it! *hehe*


The second card I did with one of those new Lola-stamps. I think they are adorable but unfortunatly I don´t have one of those stamps. But my friend JayJay has some so I could use hers.


When I look at the pic now I think it´s a little too much pink and purple. And I see again that my scanner isn´t perfect. The blanket is purple too...

Yesterday I finally found the time to try my new scrapplace. All I can say is: I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! I´m so happy! Everything´s going much better now! I just use the stuff that I love now (because that´s all that I have now!), have in reach what I need, find what I was looking for and could move like I love to do! It´s just perfect for me! And I hope it´ll stay this way! I don´t wanna go "back"!

I started with another challenge at Scraplove. The only thing I had to do was altering a picture. When I looked through my photos I came across this pics of my lovely friend Bettina and me. I immidiatly laughed when I saw them! We had so much fun sitting in the photo-cabine taking this pics. I turned one of it to black/white and that´s it! *lol*


Aren´t we beauties? *laughing* When I look at this LO now I´m smiling again! :o)

I used my Cricut and the "Sure cuts a lot"-software for the title. This programm is really great! You could cut any ttf-font on your pc with this programm on your Cricut. I don´t remember which font I used here. Sorry! But I´m sure I´ll search the net for new fonts now! ;o)

Have a great day! - Coni

4 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fab cards and layout, I love the little bunny stamp, it's so cute

Kate said...

That bunny stamp is the cutest thing! Who makes it? So so cute! Great layout for the challenge at SL!

Michele said...

I love this LO! It SO totally rocks! I miss running into you at SL! (I can't keep up on all the posts!) Can't wait to meet you in MAY! --thanks for the tag! I love playing along!

debby4000 said...

Great cards but I do love the bunny one it made me smile just seeing his bobtail.