Friday, March 14, 2008

Tagged

I´ve been tagged by JayJay. Ok, I´ll aswer the questions: ;o)

4 jobs i've had:
flower delivery-girl
magazine delivery-girl
leader of a youth group
doing taxes for the state (Don´t know any english name for it! ;o) )

4 movies I've seen:
Wedding Planner
Enchanted
Lord of the rings
The Notebook

4 places I've been:
Tunesia
Egypt
Florida
Italy

4 places I've lived:
Hamburg
Hamburg
Hamburg
Hamburg (I didn´t even change the district! *lol*)

4 tv programs I watch:
According to Jim
Heros
Charmed
Bones

4 radioshows:
NDR2 (at work & in the car)
Kickin´Country (online at home)
...

4 favorite foods
ice-cream
chocolate
pasta
Burgers

4 places I'd rather be:
in my creative corner at home
on the beach in Fort Lauderdale
shopping in a scrapbook-store
in my bed!

4 next victims: I hope you'll enjoy it :)
Michele
Kate
Suzy
Melanie

No comments: