Friday, February 6, 2009

Girl

As I mentioned in my last post I had an unfinished card on my desk. Now it´s done and I can show it. It´s an Elzybells-image that I have for a while and finally used it.


The sentiment is by Elzybells too and I think it fits perfect! :o)


And like I wanted I have done another LO. I still done like to do "straight" LOs son I choose the stamp-looking paper. It´s a picture of me when I was 4 years old and the LO talks about that often peaople thought that I was a boy when I was a child. I had short hair most of the time. ButI love this pic because it shows that I´m definatly a girl! ;o)


I used grungeboard for the wings and coloured it with acylic paint and glittered it. I just love doing girly stuff! :D


I´m going to spend the weekend with my inlaws in Düsseldorf. Tomorrow there will a Stampin´Up!-workshop and if possible I want to visit a nearby stampin- & scrapping-shop. I love to see the stuff irl. And it´s hard to have nothing nearby! I´m sure I´ll have a fun weekend! Hope yours will be great too! - ~*Coni*~

1 comment:

BA said...

lieb coni
deine karte ist wunderschön tolle farben hast du gewählt, auch dein layout ist klasse
ich sende dir liebe grüsse
xoxo BA