Monday, February 2, 2009

Stampin´Up!-cards and Winter-Box

Last saturday has been a Kick off-Event for the german Stampin´Up!-Demos. It was really great and I had a lot of fun! The demos did a card swap so I did 3x 10 cards to swap with the others. Here´s waht I did:

I changed almost all my cards and got rellay great cards from the others! Now I have some different examples for my guests to show! The whole event was inspiring and I´m looking forward to my next workshop next weekend.

Yesterday I did this box. After several days where I didn´t find the time to do anything creative I decided it was time to change this. So after the cleaning was done I let all the other stuff that had to be done undone and created.


I like the colour-combination and the glitter. :o) It makes my heart happy! And that´s what I needed! I was in pain for the last weeks again and there was so much on the calendar. I really try to stay positive but with pains all day long and the dizziness of the pain-reliever it´s sometimes hard. I´m just tired and feel overwealmed all the time... Ok, but let´s stop venting and try to be positive and healthy again!

Have a great day! - ~*Coni*~

1 comment:

Ila said...

These cards are all So Beautiful Coni!! and the box is Gorgeous!!..Hugs, Ila