Monday, January 26, 2009

Winter fun

I was surfing through serveral creative blogs when I found images that I fell in love with immidiatly. I was so lucky that there was a hint that the cute image was made by "Pink Cat Studio". So I went there and ordered right away. Just one week later I got my stamps from Canda! *yeah* The shop-service was just awesome too! I couldn´t resist to make a card with one of the stamps right away. ;o)


I wanted to add some more dimension so I didn´t clue the complete swirls down and used some chipboards:


Isn´t that image cute? Just look at the adorable dog! I´m in love!

Since I didn´t feel that well I haven´t done much creative stuff last weekend.I just hope to feel better really soon! I hate to not being able to do what I want! :*(

Have a great new week! ~*Coni*~

3 comments:

Maria said...

Wow - found your blog through PCP and it is wonderful. Love your layout and your colouring is beautiful. Hugs from Canada, Maria

Ila said...

Wow!! this is Gorgeous!! and the image is Super Cute!! I love the papers and accents you've used here..and the way you glued the scrolls...I love dimension!!...Hugs, Ila

Janneke said...

Great card :D

I love the papers and those stamps are sooo cute ;)

X Janneke