Thursday, January 15, 2009

Lucky

I have been creative lately - not as much as I would have loved to be but I got some stuff done. :o) First I did a LO about my still favorite subject Andi! I´m just so happy to have him in my life! So I try to celebrate it in my scrapbooks too.


Here´s a close-up:


I love shaped LOs at the moment. I found this shape in the internet and loved it at once. So I asked Andi if he could do it for me so I could cut it with my Cricut. And he surely did! :o) And I used my new Martha Steward border-punch again. I just love the look of it!

Since I took down all the christmas-decorations I wanted to do something romantic. So I bought some stuff and decorated our home in a new way. It was so much fun. I think I had forgotten how much I love to decorate our home! Here is something I did:


Here´s a closer look:


I think the green berries look like they have ice on them so it still looks like winter. ;o) For my desk I found this beautiful frame at IKEA. When I saw it I new I wanted to put a decorated picture of our wedding inside.


Yes, I used my Martha Stewart pounch again. *lol* And I just love this pic! We both laugh while we are on our way and I think this is like it should be: walking happy together in our lifes. :D

Last saturday I went to a sewing workshop again. The theme was "Purses" and I sew this shoulderbag:



It´s about 17 inches wide and rellay works well for all thr stuff I always carry with me. The pattern, the fabric and the ribbon too are "Tilda". I´m still a big fan of this stuff!

And before I finally close this post for today I´ll introduce you to Curtis:


Andi sew this little guy for me. Isn´t he adorable? All I had to do was the nose. But that´s nothing to the sewing my lovely dh did! How can I NOT love this wonderful man???

That´s it for today again! I hope to be back soon! I promised my friend Michele to do two LOs till saturday (last week...). The second one is still on my desk because I´m still not that satisfied. I hope you don´t mind Michele! I hope to do more soon!

Have a great day! ~*Coni*~

1 comment:

Michele said...

Love that Layout! Plus you've been busy in other ways! Too fun!
That picture of you 2 is amazing! That should count as a layout too!
Did you see mine? I posted 5 on my blog. I'm still behind by one! Oops. At least our little challenge has got us motivated huh?
Miss you girl!