Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy new year!

I hope you started the new year with a lot of fun! Have a great new year! Stay healthy and may some of your dreams come true!

I made some resolutions for 2009. I know, I know: most resolutions fail in the first month. But I wanna try it though! ;o) I signed up for the Big Picture-class "A life well crafted" with Kolette and Jason Hall. The class started yesterday and so far I love it! And I think it´ll help me to make some of my resolutions work! :o) My most important goal right now is to become healthy. I had lots of healthy problems during the last month (as I mentioned before). To reach this goal I want to have less stress and do some sports again. So I decided to spend one hour of "me-time" each and every day. I´ll be creative just for fun, watch TV, read or do wantever is on my mind at the moment. And I´ll definatly spend some precious time with Andi! Our little family is the most important thing in my life and I wanna enjoy it! The other thing I´m going to do is to exercise every other day for 30 minutes. I hope that these first little steps will help me to rech my goal!

I sew a flying pig and finished it on new years eve. I think it´s a great lucky charm for 2009. It´s hanging by my desk now. This way it´s a constant reminder for the luck in my life too: my family and friends, our safe home, my job and so much more. I wanted to share it with you:


Here´s it´s nice smile in the portrait! *lol*


It was fun to sew it but I guess I need to exercise some more with sewing ears or legs to a body! *lol* But I like the result! The pattern is from Tone Finnanger. I still love her Tilda-stuff! My friend Katarina bought some crafting stuff from Tilda for me and I just adore it!!! Thanks Katarina! *hug* I´m sure I´ll use it soon!

Have a great day!

~*Coni*~

No comments: