Tuesday, February 3, 2009

More Pink Cat Studio

I did another card with those cute Lily & Billy-stamps by Pink Cat Studio. And I used the paperscraps that where still left on my desk for the winterbox. I just love that I didn´t have to clean the desk and instead create something new! ;o)


I still love to work with pale-pink, pale-blue and brown. And I still love glitter and flowers! Looks like I´m still a girl! *wink*

Right now I have another unfinished card on my desk and I hope to finish it today. Next I want to do a LO again. I´m way behind my goal to do two LOs a week. It´s time to get back on track!

Have a great day! ~*Coni*~

2 comments:

Katarina said...

I love these cards you make, they are so cute! Where did you get these glittery flowers? I like them a lot.
I think you should do a Tilda sewing project *wink*. I'm currently working on something too, but got stuck, so I haven't done anything for the last 2 days. I hate that it takes so looooong to make the sewing projects. That's why I like cards. It's fast enough, lol.

Melissa said...

Oh my, what a stunning card! The colours are just lovely! Great job!!