Sunday, June 15, 2008

Scraplove-Guest-Design team part 2

Here´s the second part of what I did for the guest-design-team at Scraplove. When I saw the awesome Create Paper-papers and the cute Heidi Swapp-words I knew at once that I wanted to do a LO with our new nephew Louis.


Isn´t he the cutest??? We love it when we get new pics of him and his sister Lina by mail and we really hope to see him in real life soon. It´s so sad they life so far away!

I don´t just wanted to do LOs with the wonderful stuff I got. So I decided to do a new box for my Tombows:


Here´s a close-up of the tag:


Those cute plastic flowers and the cool chipboard-letters are from the Scraplove-store too. You should really check out the awesome Scraplove-website! The forum is full of sweet people, the gallery rocks and the store is great too! I love being part of this great community!

Have a great day! - Coni

1 comment:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

What a gorgeous LO Coni and the paper is just so pretty. What a great storage box for your pens too. Hope you get to see your little nephew soon, Hugs, Nikki x