Monday, June 23, 2008

Weekend-LOs

I really love Pagemaps! So when I saw there´s a book coming out I immidiatly knew that I wanted it! It finally arrives last week and I can say that I love the book too! I wanted to do one of the sketches at once and that´s what I did:


The journaling is written as a border. I really love that idea! It´s about that I like this picture of me because I was so relaxed and happy that moment. Here´s a close-up of the title. It says "happy":


Actually it´s not just that I used the sketch. I scraplifted an example for the sketch! :D

When I wanted to do another sketch I came across this paper from Bo Bunny. And suddenly I started to do something different and did this LO for our wedding-album:


Here are some close-ups (I really love the beautiful flower!):


I haven´t done much on the second LO but I think there doesn´t need to be more. :o)

Have a great day! - Coni

4 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

What fabulous LO's Coni and wonderful photo's. I love the beautiful papers used on both, Hugs, Nikki x

My Paper World said...

They are both fantastic Coni!
I especially love the journaling border around the first one! It looks really great!
Nicola xx

SuzyQ said...

Those are both beautiful lo's Coni! I always love seeing your work!

Melanie said...

Beautiful LOs. The wedding one is perfect and I love the journaling on the first one.