Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

I haven´t been creative lately. Seems like my mojo is gon. But I guess this will change - hopefully soon.

I stamped two cards when I met some friends last saturday. The first one is for a swap and the second is for a good friend of mine. It´s for her birthday. I´m a little late. That´s what I´m often this year. I hope to be more in time with the birthday-cards next year!

Last sunday Andi, my sister Carola and I went to an amusement-park. We go there each year in October because the park is decorated for Halloween and we really love that! We had a lot of fun and were very happy that the weather was ok for our visit! Here are some pics I took:

Have a happpy haunted Halloween! - Coni

5 comments:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Oh what cute cute cards!!! I love the handwritten look sentiments on there...who makes those stamps?

My Paper World said...

I love your sweet cards! The images are so cute! Love your Halloween photos too!

Jo Anne said...

Coni, your cards are AWESOME. The park looks really nice too!! Those are some great pictures!!

monica.coffman said...

Cute cards and great photos!

Shannon Schafer said...

Wonderful fall photos!!! Those cards are amazing!