Monday, January 7, 2008

New cards

I can´t believe the weekend is already over! It was way to short! So it´s Monday again and I had to stand up early to go to work. But I was creative this weekend again. I wanted to do a lot of new stuff but unfortunatly my creative mojo was lost for some time. So I didn´t do that much. :o( But never the less I could share two new cards today. I did some more but didn´t take pics so far. I´ll share them later.


The first card I did for a snowman-swap. I wanted to do a round card for a while now and I wanted to do a wintercard without the typical soft blue I´ll use most of the times. So here´s what I come up with:




I used Stickles again to make the glitter. I LOVE stickles! :o)

I still love to try something new. That´s why I imidiatly like the Thomas Kinkade-stamps. :o) It´s something different! I like his pics a lot - even if they are VERY romantic! Hey, I´m a newly wed! *lol*


I used my Stampin Up!-stuff to do the card. I like the coordinated stamppads and cardstocks. I used "old olive" here and just mixed it with white.

Have a great new week! - Coni

3 comments:

Andrea, said...

2 gorgeous cards. I love that Thomas Kinkade stamp it is so peaceful

Marlou McAlees said...

wow!!! beautiful cards , Thomas Kinkade stamp is gorgeous!!! thanks for lovely comment :) x

Anonymous said...

Great cards Coni! I really love the saying on the pink card, about the winter's butterfly. Have been thinking about getting that stamp.

Hugs
Katarina