Monday, January 14, 2008

Nonsense

At Scraplove each week there is a challenge from Elsie Flannigans "52 challenges". I always wanted to do one of this challenges but almost never did it. This week they announced that there is a contest and with each week you join you´ll get points. The person with most points in June will get a price. I love contests so I thought that maybe this will get me going.

When I saw this weeks challenge I imidiatly knew which picture I could use and what I´m going to do. The challenge was to use one (or more) of your silly pics. So I started right away scrapping this pic.



I love this pic of Andi. I know most of the people just like eating their cottoncandy (like I do!!!) but this day Andi enjoys to make silly stuff with it. The jornaling reads: You are always good for a joke and love to make me laugh! (Title: nonsense) Andis humor is one of the reasons why I love him so much!

Have a great new week! - Coni

3 comments:

My Paper World said...

This is such a fun layout! Thanks for sharing!

monica.coffman said...

Awesome layout Coni!

SuzyQ said...

Fantastic LO! Good Luck in the contest, i hope you ROCK it!!