Thursday, January 24, 2008

Valentine

As I said yesterday I did my first Valentines-card for this year. I plan to do some more and give them to family and friends. This will be the first time I´ll do this but I´m in the mood so I just do it! :o)

I started with the leftovers of my "Summer Girl"-LO and choose the stamp. It´s from Penny Black. But when I was finished coloring the image I decided to use another paper and another ribbon! That´s what happens to me often...


I´m sorry for the bad pic. I scanned the card but because of the knot it´s blurry on the left side. :( And the colors are fitting in real life too! I have problems taking photos because when I get home after work it´s already dark again (like in the morning when I leave). Maybe I should exchange all pics in spring when the daylight fits! *lol*

Tonight there is an Open Night hosted by Stampin´Up! Germany. I´ll go there with some friends and I´m curious to see what´s waiting for us! I´ll tell you! :o)

Have a great day! - Coni

3 comments:

Andrea, said...

Such a sweet card, love the stamp, I've not seen that one before. Great colours

Marlou McAlees said...

how adorable!!! this is a beautiful card :)

My Paper World said...

Those little hedgehogs are so cute!
I love the paper and the ribbon that you finally chose, they look great!
Nicola xx