Tuesday, December 4, 2007

First Stampin´Up-party and some Elzybells

Last saturday I did my first Stampin´UP!-workshop. I was a little excited about it but all guests where friends of mine so it was easier than I thought! :o) We had a lot of fun! Here´s the stuff I brought to show it to them:


We also made a Make & Take so that everybody could use the Stampin´Up-stuff and did these cute little gift-boxes. I like that all of them look different!

Now that I had so much fun I can´t wait for my next party! :o) But the next dates are in january so I have to wait a little! ;o)
On sunday I finally found the time to decorate our home for christmas. I LOVE christmas and so I put lights in every window. And now there are some decorations here and there too! I decorated these candleholders I just bought on a Party-Lite-party. Aren´t they beautiful? The best thing about them is that you can decorate them for every season. For nowI put some fake-snow, stars, pearls and christmas-ornaments inside.

I saw some cute stamps from Elzybells in some blogs and imidiatly fell in love with them! I was so happy that a friend from Scraplove got them for me! I recieved them last friday and tried some cards.


I´m not that happy how they turned out but I´ll try it again. Aren´t those stamps cute???

The last thing I could show for today is a little advent-calendar I did for a swap. The recipient is a huge fan of stamps from Magnolia. So I used one of them. The calendar is made of small boxes and inside there are little goodies for the four sundays before christmas. We call them "advent". We lite a candle for each of them - one candle for the first sunday, two for the second one... I´m not sure if this is usual outside of Germany. Gladly she liked her calendar and the eyelets I put in the first box.


I would love to find the time to do a LO but I still need so many christmas-cards! And btw: I LOVE christmas-cards and doing them. So I guess scrapping has to wait a little. ;o)
Have a great day! - Coni

No comments: