Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Our wedding



Thanks for all the nice comments on my last entry and all the congarts!!! I promised a longer report of our weeding so here it is! :o)

The day started earliy at 5 a.m. because my sister Carola picked me up at 6 a.m. to go to the hairdresser with me. The make up was made there too so I don´t need to do any of it by myself. I don´t have "long" hair but my hairdresser decided that it´s long enough to get it up. That was really a hard job but I think she did great. Wanna see me while the hair is done? Here´s something to laugh:


My parents picked me up there to bring me to the castle where the ceremony was held. I already wore my dress and everything was done. Andi came with his family.

The ceremony was beautiful (and sometimes funny) and we enjoyed every minute!



When the offical part was done (said yes, exchanged rings...) we were allowed to kiss as a married couple for the first time:



I was sooo happy (and I still am!)!!!

When my mom came to say congrats she said some really sweet words and wished us all the best. I couldn´t hold it anymore and started crying. It was just a short moment and I guess helping to stop this was the flashlights from almost everywhere because everybody wanted this photographed! ;o)

When we got outside two colleguages of Andi waited for us just to give us a little present. Isn´t that great? He had his last day with them two days ago and started a new job this week so we thought this was really nice!


Our families went to our home to start celebrating while we did a lot of pics with the photographer in the park of the castle. I can´t wait to see those pics! He told us he did more than 400 takes! As soon as I get them I´ll show you! :o)

When we got home a little later, there were a lot of presents waiting for us but first we get a little champagne! ;o) We got wonderful presents and were surprised how many people had thought about us on this special day! THANKS to everybody!!!
One thing we got from my paprents and my sister was the weddingcake. We didn´t plan something like that because we thought noboby would love to eat cake in the morning (it was 10:30 a.m.!). But we were wrong and absolutly happy that we got the cake! And it was sooo yummy!!! My mom was the one that decided we *need* a cake! Thanks Mom!

At noon we went to a steak-house so everybody got something to eat! ;o) The restaurant we choose was in a very old house. It´s the oldest restaurant Hamburg has and for quiete a quile it´s this steak-house now. But before we got there the only thing happend that wasn´t great: Andis family had a car-accident on the way there. :o( Fortunatly noboby was hurt! Just cars were damaged. This is something that we wouldn´t like to happen but I´ve heard that there is something bad happening every time at every wedding so here´s our part! ;o)
It really was an awesome day and we enjoyed it a lot! I´m still happy everytime I think about this day and that I´m a married woman now! :o)
Have a great day! - Coni

7 comments:

Carla said...

Oh Coni, what great pictures...OOOHHH and love the hair! But hey you looked beautiful and it sounds like you guys had a wonderful wedding!

Cathy said...

Wonderful photos! You looked stunning! Glad your day was wonderful!

SuzyQ said...

You lookewd Gorgeous! Your hair turned out fabulous. These photos are great and I can't wait to see the prefessional ones, I am sure they are stnning!

Lynn said...

Your hair turned out absolutely beautiful. (Love the "Don King" look on you, too!)

Looks like you had a beautiful day. I'm so happy for you!

La- said...

You look beautiful! Thanks for telling us the story.. sounds like a wonderful day!

cocobear said...

Your hair turned out beautiful! Love those photos! Glad you had a wonderful wedding!

TanishaRenee said...

Congratulations Coni! You look beautiful; the dress and the hair was the perfect compliment!