Tuesday, December 4, 2007

More Elzybells

I had a free afternoon yesterday and used the time to play with my new Elzybells again. :o)


Im not very happy with the pictures because the colors look so different to those in real life. :o( I guess I need to use the "big" digi-camera and the lights we bought a while ago. The scanner isn´t that good and the "small" digi-cam either.
And I´m not so happy with the cards too so far. I did so many cards in brown colors and in another style that I need to exercise a little to do cards in another way. But I´ll try and play again soon. And I hope my cards (and the pics!) will get better! :o)

Have a great day! - Coni

3 comments:

Carla said...

OOOO Coni dont be so hard on yourself, so those are great cards! LOVE them...cute stamps for the holidays!

Jo Anne said...

Your cards are awesome Coni!!!

La- said...

Those cards are too sweet! love them.

La-