Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Winter Song

At the moment I love to stamp! When I came home late yesterday I need to sit down and make another card.


This is my favorite Elzybells-stamp. It´s just so adorable! I did the embossed part last saturday at our "stamping-date". I really like it and I guess I need a Cuttlebug some day. *lol*

Today is "Nikolaus" here in Germany. When you´ve been a nice person, Nikolaus brings you small gifts. You could find them in your shoes. The kids clean their shoes the evening before and this morning they are filled with chocolate, candys and small gifts. It looks like I was nice because I get a new stampinbella-stamp. :o) I hope I´ll find the time to use it tonight! And since I also got the third "Santa Clause"-movie I now what I´ll watch while I stamp! :o)

I love christmas movies! Some of them I need to see every year. I couldn´t imagine a holiday without "The Muppets christmas carol"! And I need to see "While you were sleeping" and "The Grinch". I could go on and on! So if you are like me or still aren´t in the mood for christmas here´s a little video from "The Polarexpress". Andi and I watched it in movie-theatre and since then we sit down every year and watch it! And it´s with Josh Groban-music! I really like him and "believe" is one of my favorite songs from him! Enjoy it!



Have a wonderful day and don´t forget to believe! - Coni

1 comment:

SuzyQ said...

That is a beautiful card! I love the colors and what a cute stamp!