Tuesday, December 11, 2007

More christmas-cards

As I wrote yesterday I made some more cards last weekend. The first thing I needed to use was my new stampingbella. It was a gift from my sister.


Then I did some more card with my Elzybells. I really LOVE them! :o) When I saw Carolas Quickutz-shape with a label with doodles I knew I wanted to use it. Unfortunatly the stamp was to big for the label. So I needed to cut it. But I think it´s ok and I like the result! :o)

When I did the last card it was already late and I was tiered. So I Guess this stamp fits! ;o)


Have a great day! - Coni

3 comments:

Yvette Pupo-Heredia said...

I just love your cards!! I need to learn how to do them. :)

Carla said...

Coni your cards are just adorable.

SuzyQ said...

More fabulous cards! I love the first one! How cute!