Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas and some snowflakes


I hope you all had a great chistmas-time! I enjoyed the time with my family. We celebrated christmas eve with my mom, her dh and my sister here at home (if you don´t know: we celebrate christmas eve here and get the gifts then here in Germany). Above you can see our tree. :o)

The next days we went to my inlaws in Düsseldorf and celebrated with Andis family. It was so much fun to see almost everybody of our family for the holidays!

Before christmas I needed some more cards for some friends. I saw a snowflake-shaped card on the internet and wanted to try this too. So I cut some with my Cricut and when I seached for the images to use I thought that the sitting kids from Magnolia and hÄnglar & stÄnglar work just perfect. I´m glad every girl liked her snowflake! :o) Here they are (with some close-ups):


As I said we had a great time celebrating the holidays. The only thing I missed was snow! We had just one small snow-shower so far and that was a while ago. And it didn´t last long. So I decided today to do a snow-card with one of my loved Elzybells-stamps. These stamps are just too cute! :o)


I really like the color-combination. I think it works perfect for the winter-themes! :o)

I got some new stuff to play with for christmas. Now I "just" have to decide what to use first! But since I haven´t scrapped that much in a long time I wanna start with this hobby first. So I cleaned my scrap-space today and now I´m starting with a LO. We´ll see how long it´ll take! :o)

Have a great day! Hugs, Coni

No comments: