Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Magnolia x-mas

Last week I got some new Magnolias. I really love their stamps. I was really happy that I got all the stamps I had on my wish-list. I had some time to stamp last weekend when a friend and my sister came over to have fun together. So I mounted and used my new stamps. I wanted to use my watercolor-pens again. I hadn´t used them in a long time! When I had colored this cutie in "my" colors I immidiatly wanted to do a card with her. Here´s what I did:



The colors are brighter in real life but I´didn´t had the best light when I took this pic.

When I searched for the leaves shape I found the Quickutz rub-ons I got with my "Vixen"-alpha. I really love them so I never used them. I always thought that they are way too prescious to use. Sometimes I´m crazy! I buy stuff to use it biut just couldn´t do it because it´s just too great! Do you know this feeling? Whatever, this time I decided to use one of the rub-ons because I thought the sentiment works perfect with my card. :o)

I have colored two more images and hope to make cards from them soon!

Have a great day! - Coni

No comments: