Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas is near!

I starting to look a lot like christmas! :o) And I´m way behind with my christmas cards. :o( But from time to time I find some time to stamp. Here are two cards I did:


Since I do most of my Stampin´Up!-workshops using red and green since September I ´like to use other colors in my "private" stamping. ;o) And I think with these images light colours like the blue and the pink work very well! :o)

About 1 1/2 weeks ago we had our first snow. *yeah* Honestly I just LOVE snow!!! I was so happy that I was at home so I could grap my camera and take a pic. This was the view from our living-room:


Beautiful, isn´t it? The snow lay everywhere for a while but just a few hours later everything melt and the world looked gray. :o( I hope we´ll have lots of snow and sunny winterdays this year! For those of you that need to drive I hope for "winterfree" streets too! ;o)

Inspired by the snow I wanted to use a new stamp I bought at Whiff of joy. Isn´t that a cute little snowman?


I use my cuttlebug-folders more often now and I really love them! Here I used the ColorCore-cs and aged the embossed images to show the lighter color inside the cs. I think that´s a beautiful effect.

Hope you all have a great new week! - Coni

1 comment:

Katarina said...

Great cards Coni.
We're going to see twilight for our anniversary. Thought it would be nice to see a "romantic" movie, lol.
No, but seriously, we don't like those real romantic stuff, so this one will be perfect. I'll tell you all about it later, even the ending ;) haha
Hugs
Katarina